Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Re: WRX STi Canadian dealer\'s Guide

I just want to know price in canadian.....

·
Registered
733 Posts

Thast what I have been hearing as well....
same price as the new 03 cobra......

wayyy to much....

·
Registered
2,296 Posts

Originally posted by emulous:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by RiTzBiTz:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Are you sure you really want to know. I can't verify this as official, but what's been going around as official is CAN $46,995 plus delivery and all the other stuff that Canadian laws throw on to the price of a car.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Wow! I can get a WRX Sti for like 83 bucks if I drive to Canada?

No really, what is the current exchange rate, .68?

·
Registered
6,296 Posts

well, current exchange rates really wouldn't apply, cuz sometimes the Canadian divisions of the car companies mark up their prices rediculously. ex: SVT Focus. they were almost as expensive as WRX's up there IIRC

·
Registered
733 Posts

I was quoted a price for the SRT4 of $25,000.
canadian... el cheapo rama..

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Originally posted by RiTzBiTz:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Are you sure you really want to know. I can't verify this as official, but what's been going around as official is CAN $46,995 plus delivery and all the other stuff that Canadian laws throw on to the price of a car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.