1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
wow.....ME NEXT ME NEXT

·
Banned
187 Posts
The twin-engine Tiburon burnout video now officially sucks ass. Those lake vids are the *censor* !!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
d000000000000000000000000d!!!

OMG! I SOOOOOO gotta try that! Next time you plan to do that, give me a call! Holy smokes, that's insane! Hehehe. Aren't you afraid of hitting some protruding ice or something and flip the car?

Well, not like I'd care anyway. I still want to try it.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Or what about hitting a thin spot and going into the lake!

very cool vids though

·
Banned
1,599 Posts
That *censored* rocks!! I want AWD, or I'd actually settle for a frozen lake down here!

I wish I lived up north

·
Registered
795 Posts
Wow man, I'm getting dizzy just watching the sideline video. I've never been motion sick before, but that just might do it.

·
Registered
188 Posts
so i definitely did an AWD donut in the explorer earlier today right as it started to rain...it was sweet, but those guys definitely have me one up b.c of the ice...note to self wait for winter to come to play with snow....hehe AWD explorer = better than the old focus

·
Registered
155 Posts
My buddy and I did something similar on an old Honda CRX. The only thing is, on an iced over lake we managed to get into an accident and total the car. There was not a single car in about 30 mile radius but my buddy managed to crash the car into a huge metal barrel that somehow was left floating and got caught in ice when the lake froze over.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Can anyone lend me funds to buy a WRX, and then lend me some more to fly me to where theres some ice, all we have is rain here in florida.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
My buddy and I did something similar on an old Honda CRX. The only thing is, on an iced over lake we managed to get into an accident and total the car. There was not a single car in about 30 mile radius but my buddy managed to crash the car into a huge metal barrel that somehow was left floating and got caught in ice when the lake froze over.
D'oh, that sucks...

The vid looks like so much fun though!

·
I am Teds custom title. Not anything like the one
2,916 Posts
daammnnnn that looks like madness:) i wish i could do that here,but we barely have a winter needless to say any ice outside that wasnt put there

Ted

·
Registered
11,123 Posts
Heehee, that was fun! I miss ice racing.

I've done stuff like that on a frozen lake on a 3 wheeler, and I've played in parking lots in the cars before, but never in a car on a lake.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts