Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm looking to buy side skirts and a trunk for my 00 ZTS. I'm not looking for anything fancy, I just want to cover up the rust. I'd prefer if they were silver, but I can have them painted. I'd also like a trunk with a spoiler. Let me know what you have and where you're located. I can pick up anywhere in eastern NY or western CT and MA. Thanks - DJ

·
Registered
818 Posts
nope the focus wheel base is the same on all models the only thing is that some zx3 skirts have a top lip that would interfere with the rear doors on a sedan so you'd have to trim it down

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok i was doing some research and i guess what i'm looking for is actually called rocker molding, i think these come from the factory on the zx3s so thats what i'm looking for. If nobody has any i'll just order from tousley ford, i'll give it another week or so

·
Registered
6,090 Posts
The rocker moldings are not "bolt off - bolt on" parts. They are integral pieces of the body/frame. You need body shop work to fix these. Side skirts are another thing, you can bolt those on and off any time.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My uncle has a zx3 with the rocker moldings and from what I can see they bolt up over the rockers, these are just plastic pieces that go over the metal rockers just like side skirts.

·
Registered
6,090 Posts
I think you're right. There were early models that came with black rocker covers, but they are not common. Good luck with your search, someone must have them... just have to be patient (or call Steve).

Bump.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I have a red 00-04 trunk lid with spoiler in excellent condition no dents, etc. I am located in South East Michigan

·
Registered
730 Posts
I can also have the trunk brought to Sault Ste. Marie Michigan. Don't know where you are located but it may be closer.

·
Registered
218 Posts
i have a trunk lid w/o spoiler in silver. im in san diego,ca. how much you looking to spend on the lid lmk. email me at [email protected] ill get you pics on there.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
i got some wings west skirts for sale,never mounted in fact i got the whole kit its in the FS appearance section the obo is stressed,ill let it go cheap just need it gone

1 - 18 of 18 Posts