Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Item Description - I was involved in an accident and I need a new or used OEM Hood, preferably painted in Malibu Blue.
Asking/Offering Price - If you have one for sale, let me know how much you want.
Your Location - NY
Pics (if available) - Please PM me if you have pics.

Thanks.

·
Registered
534 Posts
i got a stock hood off my 01 zx3 painted malibu blue... it has 2 small scratches and one dent the size of a pen... let me know maybe it can be more use to you then to me sitting in my basement...

jason

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NICE. how much you lookin to get for it? and are you willing to ship? o, and do you have pics by any chance?thanks.

·
Registered
534 Posts
i can get you pics if you pm me ur email... and as for shipping i really doubt it... i'll take 100 for it if thats kool... about 2yrs ago a tree branch fell on my car... it wasnt that big but enough to put a little dent in the hood and put 2 small scratches about 3-5" long on the side... its all in one little spot on the hood rite by the pass headlite... it still fits good and everything... i only removed it to put a cf one on...

jason

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyone else got a hood for me?????? I really need one 'cause I was involved in an accident a while back but the hood is all messed up and it's leaking water into my engine bay.

·
Registered
534 Posts
i still got my stock malibu blue hood... altho like i said it does have 2 scratches on it... doesnt look too bad

jason

·
Registered
534 Posts
ya give me like a day or so n i'll try n get some for u... my camera isnt uploading pics rite now but i'll try again tonite when i get home...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts