Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why don't more companies offer 4x108 patterned wheels? Are we the only cars that have this parrtent (besides Cougs, and ZX2s)??? Why don't they produce it at te same levels of 4x100...

CCC

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
I think you answered your own question.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dammit!!! Thats crap..

CCC

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
my thoughts as well. I have found so many rims that I like and nothing made in our pattern. Last time it took me 6 months to find a rim I liked. This time it took 3 or 4 months. good luck

·
Registered
3,350 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Be happy, we Contour guys had to wait for you Focus guys to come along before anyone would make rims in this bolt pattern. Literaly there were probably 5 different style aftermarket rims before the focus came along, now there is like 20-30 readily availible.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
You find alot more 4x108 than the 4x98 my car needs!

My only choices seem to be OEM wheels, or custom drilled

·
Registered
134 Posts
Speaking of our bolt pattern...

Does anyone know of or have a complete (to date) list of wheels that are made with the 4x108 bolt pattern?
A list with pics, sizes and weights would surely help anyone searching for new wheels.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Re: Speaking of our bolt pattern...

The closest thing to a listing would be going to www.tirerack.com and looking up their Focus wheels. They may not have everything available but they have a lot.

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts

My wheels are 4X108 AND 4X98 bolt pattern.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts

My wheels are 4X108 AND 4X98 bolt pattern.
What wheels do you have?

I can't find hardly and except Cromadora's that have 4x98 bolt pattern.

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Matthew,

What kind of car do you have man? No more Focus?

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
No more Focus since November of 01. She drown in a flood

I now have a Yugo GVX. This thing hauls bawls. Beats my ZX3, or at least, sure does feel like it.

Only, she doesn't have the Superlites anymore (man I wish she did!), and I am devinyling her now. I just can't get the damn silver foil off! vinyl came off good.

·
Registered
537 Posts

www.wheelspecs.com
you can search on boltpattern as well shows a few more brands than what Tirerack might carry.

My biggest complaint about the garage on tire rack is I cant downsize for racing wheels. So if I select an SVT it wont let me see 16 inch rims..

·
Registered
3 Posts

Just look at contour/mystique/cougar....all the same bolt pattern. You'll find 16's and 15's there. I also think there is an early 90's Audi 90-100 with the same bolt pattern

·
Registered
674 Posts

I had an '86 Audi Coupe GT that had the same bolt pattern and similar offset. Look for Ronal wheels, they made some nice 16 spoke wheels for Audi. Most mid to late '80s Audi Coupe GT's and 4000 Quattros had the 4*108. However, early Coupe GT's and fwd 4000's had 4*100.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts

Saab 9000's and some mid 80's to early 90's 900's all were on a 4 x 108--not sure of offset however.

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts

Matt,

That Yugo is cool as heck!

Did you buy it that way?

What wheels are on it now?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts