Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious about what most people would do if they had to repaint their Focus. Would it be stock or other car company's color? For example, if you wanted to repaint your Focus in grey, would you repaint it in liquid grey or another car manufacturer's grey color like VW's Silverstone Grey? I was thinking of repainting my 2000 Malibu blue focus into Atlantic blue (I really like that medium blue), but then when I see the Acura RSX Artic blue or Mercedes Orion blue, I get tempted and more confused since now I can't decide.

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
I would paint it a totally different color but doing so requires pulling the interior and engine so you dont have a 2 color car which is added cost.

·
Registered
151 Posts
No, you can just do ALOT of taping. And stuff thats hidden (ie under the dash, and behind the plastic that covers alot of the metal interrior) You dont need to pain anyways, cause nobody will see it.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
i like my white car, its about the only color ive ever owned in a car. If i repaited it would prolly be some other automakers white, like championship or nissans super white.

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
I would paint it a totally different color but doing so requires pulling the interior and engine so you dont have a 2 color car which is added cost.
Exactly. I like to be different, so I would also use a different color.

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts
id paint my car Baby Pink... just because its different and everyone will be like... "was that car <font color="pink">pink? </font>?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts