Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a yo dude cat back with magnaflow muffler and resonator installed. This is a very nice system. Quality looks very good, welds are good, fit is good (according to the installer at the local muffler shop). System has a nice low tone, is just a little louder than stock. Can feel a difference in power, particularly between 4-6000 RPM, but also better low end torque also. I feel that this is a good mod and am happy with it. I also have a K&N FIPK2. These are my only mods, but they have changed the feel of my car a lot.

·
Registered
20 Posts
That great to hear about the Cat Back system!
I find it rather funny because just 3 days ago I ordered the Same Dynomax 2.25" Cat Back system from the SAME company (Yo Dude). They told me that they are two weeks behind on sedan versions. I talked my wife into getting it for me for Christmas. The only problem is she won't let me install it until Christmas.
I can't wait to receive and install it.

2003 ZTS Zetec, CAI, Diablo chip, Front Sway Bar, Dynomax Cat back (soon), Flood light Mod, Xenon Bulbs, European Tail Lights

·
Registered
857 Posts
hey 2000ZTS,
good news, we were able to get your kit shipped out today. we're still on a small backorder for some kits, but we got yours out.

sorry to hear you have to wait till x-mas though.

have a great day guys

josh
YD Performance

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks YoDude! I've heard nothing but good things about your exhaust systems. With a little persistance I'm sure my wife will give in and let me install it before X-mas. Wish me luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts