Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the standard tip that yodude puts on their ss exaust kits(not the can style).. im looking for size, angle or no angle, and if you have a picture that would help to... thanks!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
come on can i get a little help i know someone has got a yo dude exaust wit the standard tip..

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks alot man... that exactly what i wanted

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm installing my magnaflow yodude tommorow so if you want another closeup pic of the tip or anythin else pm me.

·
Registered
58 Posts
It's a 3.5" diameter tip on the outside diameter.
And about 2.5-3" on the inside diameter (if memory serves), inwardly rolled.

It's slash cut.

Not seen another one like it...

·
Registered
58 Posts
The sound with my Kamikaze race header is VERY loud!!!

Probably more down to the manifold than anything though...
Lots of lovely popping and crackling on overrun though!

·
Registered
168 Posts
RNJzx3 and UMDZX3 you have a PM's.

[ 02-26-2003, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: Infra_Red_ZX3 ]

·
Registered
199 Posts
Originally posted by Infra_Red_ZX3:
I'm installing my magnaflow yodude tommorow so if you want another closeup pic of the tip or anythin else pm me.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Show us your exhaust please, I want to get one !!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Here you go. http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290639117 If there are any other particular shots that you want of the system on the car(that are easy and dont require jacking it up) let me know. Hope this helps. I really like the system. Other than a small fitment problem i am completely happy. The sound is deep and mellow and there is no drone while on the highway. You can really feel the difference. Cant beat it for the price. I paid $227 with shipping(they had a dutch auction on ebay). Let me know if you have any other questions.

[ 02-26-2003, 11:56 PM: Message edited by: Infra_Red_ZX3 ]

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got the exact same exhaust as Infra_Red_ZX3 from the same dutch auction (paid $220 w/shipping to MD from FL-less than Infra_Red_ZX3's cause no sales tax! hehe).

KillerBeeZX3 I have the same problem with mine-tip stickin out there! I think when I get some time I'll put the car up again uninstall the last 2 pipes and hack about 2-3" off of the pipe on the end of the muffler section...that way the slip fit end of the tip can go further up and the tip won't stick out *as much*.

Definitely a great deal though...saved at least $100 or more for a system comprable to Borla, Magnaflow etc...great sound good looks (after I fix it!) and good power gain...Not stainless but hey I ain't gonna have this car for 20 years!!!

Also you will need to buy (2) 3/8"x 2" bolts, 4 washers, and preferably 2 new nuts to bolt this sucker up to the flexpipe. Should only cost you maybe $.70 for zinc plated steel at home depot! These bolts are NOT included!

later!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts