Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Well i know i have always said we'll have an updated website one of these days. well, im finally making progress on that statement.

Feel free to check out our *updated* website when you get a chance.
www.yodudeperformance.com

What did we do to it?

In an effort to make ordering a tad bit easier, we have now separated all our exhaust kits and combinations. In the past we kind of had them all lumped into one entry. Unfortunately, there's now more products to scroll through, but you'll notice we maintained an order atleast.

We have now completely dropped our dynomax muffler option. We did however add a Borla muffler option in its place. The Borla sounds awesome in my opinion, on the loud side though. (*NOTE, we do still have a very small amount of dynomax kits in stock, 4 to be exact, you'll have to e-mail us directly if your interested in one of them, once there gone, we'll have no more).

You'll notice on the website now, some items have no pictures, we'll have them listed soon though. we will also be listing our new HKS canister style kits in the next week as well. And individual tubing kits (no muffler) will also be listed.

Big things guys, big things. LOL
Brought to you by YoDude Performance.

Have a great day,
let me know if you have any questions, i'd be glad to answer them.
also, let us know how you like the new Focus section of the website.

josh
YD Performance
www.yodudeperformance.com

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
I like what you have done, but I would really like to see a sound rating for each system. You could do it on a scale of 1 to 10 or something like that. That way, your'e less likely to get the "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME IT WAS THIS LOUD?!?" calls.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Nice Job! I do have a question about the "HKS Canister" style kits. Are they going to be direct copies of the HKS setup(under axle and at angle) or are they going to be different? Also what mufflers are you going to use for the end? Price?? I am very interested in getting the HKS BUT if yours is similar and cheaper i will be more inclined to get it from you(not to mention that you are in FL). So please provide me any information about this system that you can. Thanks

·
Banned
227 Posts
Are these prices for real?

2.25 INCH STAINLESS STEEL WITH FLOWMASTER MUFFLER.
PRICE: $285.00
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">A stainless stell exhaust for $285! So what's the catch? Does it comes with everything I need to hook it up?

·
Registered
727 Posts
I got a 2.5in borla back a few months ago. the guy at yodude told me it was going to be loud, but when i got it i thought it was going to be alot louder. I love the sound, and now accompanied by a race header, the sound is AWESOME! I love my exhaust and am very happy with yodude's service!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
teamDFL: excellent idea. although i cant really recall, getting calls with people saying "its too damn loud" (knock on wood), i do get e-mails, with people asking about the volume levels of the mufflers. thats a good idea you had, i'll try to incorporate that to the website.

infar red: yes our "rear mount muffler" kits do go under the axel and come out at an angle. we offer aropseed, weapon R, and a YoDude brand muffler. prices run in the $260-$310.00 range for aluminzied and $310.00-$370.00 range for stainless. there should be an old thread with pics and info. otherwise, i'll have the kits listed on our website within a week. e-mail us for info. if interested in ordering before then.

fast wonder: you want to know what the catch is? the catch is.....our kits really arent stainless, TEE HEE HEE, TEE HEE HEE. we use cheap plastic and paint it silver. LOL
seriously though, yes our kits are full stainless. T304 to be exact. we do provide all mounting hardware as well. the kits also come with a standard tip. everything you need to install it yourself, or have a shop install it for you.

*NOTE* Flowmaster mufflers are aluminized. They do not have a stainless muffler.

·
Banned
227 Posts
Originally posted by YoDude96:

fast wonder: you want to know what the catch is? the catch is.....our kits really arent stainless, TEE HEE HEE, TEE HEE HEE. we use cheap plastic and paint it silver. LOL
seriously though, yes our kits are full stainless. T304 to be exact. we do provide all mounting hardware as well. the kits also come with a standard tip. everything you need to install it yourself, or have a shop install it for you.

*NOTE* Flowmaster mufflers are aluminized. They do not have a stainless muffler.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Everything? It including hangars and stuff? Just R&R and no catch right?

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Correct.
Its all included

hangers and clamps, and the kit.

all you need are afew basic tools and a six pack of beer.
some car jacks or ramps would be very helpful also, that way you can alot of room to work with. there might even be an exhaust "how-to" you can look up, and see whats involved also.

josh
YD Performance

·
Registered
406 Posts
Originally posted by YoDude96:
infar red: yes our "rear mount muffler" kits do go under the axel and come out at an angle. we offer aropseed, weapon R, and a YoDude brand muffler. prices run in the $260-$310.00 range for aluminzied and $310.00-$370.00 range for stainless. there should be an old thread with pics and info. otherwise, i'll have the kits listed on our website within a week. e-mail us for info. if interested in ordering before then.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">http://www.focaljet.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=009943;p=2

I just ordered one of these in 2.5". it should be here Friday...

·
Registered
694 Posts
Could you get me a setup without any tip at all? Just the plain pipe? I hate all tips. I know I'm different but I think they're silly to the point of being annoying.

·
Registered
38 Posts
what about using a carbon fiber canister muffler instead of just a plain stainless steel one, this system you are offering dosen't have a resantor anywhere on it does it?

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
OK How much for the complete 3" system front to rear, REAL cat-back system minus the muffler and a straight piece to replace the muffler? Yes I am asking for a complete OPEN exaust system. Does the 3" bolt directly to the cat? or does it need an adapter? Are the hangers adjustable? To allow for movement adjusting?

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
Dam $235 for one with a Magnaflow muffler and $255 for one with a Borla muffler. Which one is louder? Hows the sound on both? I have a FS but for that price I may sell it and buy one of these.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
familyman: yes we do sell tubing only kits. or we have kits with a muffler but without a tip. you'll have to e-mail us for price quotes though. we'll soon be adding tubing kits to our website also. that way you can order through the site.

slider rider: unfortunately we do not have carbon fiber muffler options. only the weapon R, arospeed, and our muffler. however, we do have tubing kits, for which you can add ANY muffler you would like. we'll have these kits listed on our website soon. or just e-mail us for more info. we can add resonators to any kit we make. the cost is between $50.00 and $60.00. we'll soon have an option on our website for resonators also.

jinstall: check out our website now for our 3 inch prices. we have all our 3 inch kits now listed. the flanges we use are true 3 inches, so would have to adapt the kit to fit. or if your getting our flexpipe, it will bolt up fine. all of our 3 kits come without hangers. this is due thier large size and to ensure a good fit when installing. therefore you would have to have a shop install the kit, or weld the kit yourself. we do provide the actual hangers, but they have to be welded at the time of installation. feel free to e-mail us for prices without mufflers.

mattZTS: yea, the only reason for the price difference in those kits, is because the BORLA muffler is all stainless, and a bit more money. in answer to your question. the flowmaster is the loudest. but in my opinion, the borla sounds better. LOL. both mufflers have a semi-comparable tone, but the borla does not resonate as much, hence i like it a bit more.

hope i got everyones question.
if not, or if anyone has questions. just let me know.

have a great day guys
josh
YD Performance

1 - 15 of 15 Posts