Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,
i just wanted to pass the word. we recently lowered the prices on our 2.25 and 2.5 inch stainless steel exhaust kits. this is not a group buy or promotion, rather a permanent change.

the new prices on all 2.25 and 2.5 inch stainless exhaust kits is $285.00. this still includes your choice of muffler. we offer magnaflow, dynomax, and flowmaster. the kits also still include a standard tip or the option to upgrade to different style tip. kits for both the ZX3 and sedan.

check out the website at: www.yodudeperformance.com

have a great day
josh
[email protected]
YD Performance

·
Registered
436 Posts
Hmmm, not bad! Have a couple of questions:
1) I have an autotragic, how will that affect the sound?
2) How quiet is your system?
3) Which muffler is the quietest?
4) How hard is the installation?
5) What tools are required?
6) How durable is it if we don't weld?

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
very good questions, hope this helps

the volume depends on the muffler you choose. our most popular muffler is the maganflow. this muffler is the quietest. a notch louder is the dynomax, then flowmaster being the loudest. if your looking for a truly quiet system, we can also add a resonator, at your request (price will change though). installation is a snap, jack the car up, afew basic hand tools, and some arm muscle. i would estimate install time at about 2 hours. the kit is very durable, welding is recommended to have a 100% airtight seal, but we do supply clamps if you choose not to weld.

josh
YD Performance

G

·
0 Posts
Are you guys planning to make 2.5 inch cat back for FSVT?Magnaflow made one with 2.25 inch but I'm looking for 2.5 to go with off-road pipe which made by CFM motorsports.

·
Registered
99 Posts
would i be correct on saying that the 2.5 exhaust with the flowmaster muffler would be the loudest???... i wanna deep loud sound and what is te best combo for soaund if the only other mod youlll have is a CAI???... for the time being at least

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if your looking for loud sound, then i would go with the flowmaster. as far as pipe diameter, since you only have a CAI, i would recommend the 2.25 inch pipe. unless you plan on doing some head work or other major mods 2.5 may be a bit to big. let me know if i can help with anything else.

josh
YD Performance

·
Registered
591 Posts
2 question and then i will purchase

1. how much is the cost for the extra resonator-

2. is there a power decrease
?

·
Registered
99 Posts
thanx for the tip

·
Registered
99 Posts
oopps by the way how much hp would that exhaust by the way????

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hey Josh, can I get a 2.5" system, with Magnaflow and extra resonator, but also get it without a tip? I'm looking to get just the pipe to stick out as far as stock, but no tip, so it's a little more "sleeper" and still 2.5". Can you guys do that?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I asked this elsewhere, what about the 3" SS?

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks djvash, the post was right at the top at #2. LOL

in order of the questions asked:

presidio, yes we do plan to have a kit for the SVT. we havnt had a chance to test fit anything though, but look for a kit in the coming months. we will have 2.25, 2.5, and we'll look into 3 as well.

artin, to add the extra resonator is $60.00. this is a polished magnaflow resonator. ill try to get a pic ASAP. (it looks sweet looking). theres not a noticible power decrease, but definatly a sound decrease, the kit is still louder than stock, and sounds great also. we use this setup often and also on our dodge neon kits.

xtreme, we havnt had a chance to dyno the kits yet, but we are estimating the average HP gains for any kit on the market about 4-8 AT THE WHEELS. depends on your mods as well.

trey, our 3 inch kits will remain at the prices they are now. we may look into periodically having group buys like the one we just had.

djvash, we can do alot of things. adding a resonator and using no tip, extending the pipe to your bumper we can do. on cases like this, youll have to e-mail me for pricing though.

to sum up, YoDude Performance's purpose is to bring you quality high performance products at resonable prices. although we cannot design an exhaust kit from thin air, we do have the ability to preform some custom work with our standard kits. Adding a resonator, swapping a tip, using different mufflers, and different pipe diameters is what we are all about.

have a great day
josh
YD Performance

1 - 14 of 14 Posts