Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I made a post about a week ago, about some new exhaust kits we've come out with. I just wanted to give you all an update on the muffler options and prices.

These kits will feature 2.25 or 2.5 inch tubing (both are the same price). They are offered in aluminized or stainless steel. And as an option you can add a resonator to these kits. The resonators will reside in the middle of the kits, and the muffler at the rear (similar to the HKS style exhaust kits).

The mufflers offered are the Weapon R, G5 style.
(as an option for the weapon R mufflers, we can add colored rings at the end, the standard ring is gunmetal)
we can also use the Arospeed BOMB series muffler.
and the YoDude Performance muffler.

prices for the weapon R and arospeed are the same:
aluminzied, $330.00
stainless, $365.00

the kits will be listed on our site in afew days,
if interested in ordering before then, please e-mail us.

have a great day,

josh
YD Performance

·
Registered
403 Posts
Originally posted by YoDude96:

I made a post about a week ago, about some new exhaust kits we've come out with.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Hey Josh, I posted in the above mentioned thread with some questions regarding your 3" exhausts and it looks like that one is going to drop away now. Rather than repost them here, I just sending them off to you in a PM.

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
Hey Josh, are you ever going to do any research on an SVT, so you can bring us some SVT exhausts? I'm holding off on the Borla to hopefully get a Canister style exhaust (the kind you're offering now)

Please tell you me your working on it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts