Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Just wanted to pass the word along. Unfortunatly, we will no longer will be carrying the dynomax mufflers as an option with our exhaust kits. However, in its place, we will now be offering Borla mufflers.

We will still be carrying tube diameters in 2.25, 2.5 and 3 inch sizes. As well as muffler choices from flowmaster, magnaflow, and now Borla.

Prices will also remain the same at $245.00 for aluminized cat-backs, and $285.00 for stainless cat-backs. (pricing different for 3 inch kits)

Now you can get the same YoDude quality with proven Borla performance.

e-mail me for any questions as always.

have a great day guys, below is a picture of the new Borla kits.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Sweet. How does the borla compare vs. the magnaflow for sound (ie low growl or more whiney) and performance?
YoDude Rocks!

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
I have the Borla cat back. Borls sound is verry sweet!!!!!! No rice! Oh i just installed a 2.5in yodude flex pipe...
Perfect fit damm good construction!

·
Registered
90 Posts
well that takes care of it... instead of buyin the borla cat... im just gonna pay that sweet price of 285+shipping and get the yodude cat with the borla muffler..

·
Registered
403 Posts
Hey YoDude, I have a couple questions for ya.

I'm looking at picking up a 3" exhaust (turbo application). I live in MN, so snow/road salt/non-stainless is an issue for me. If I wanted to save a few bucks, how well will the aluminized steel hold up to winters?
Also, I have the European RS Edition rear bumper, so my tip selection would be fairly unique: is it possible to just skip havin a tip welded on and just have the 3" pipe extend a ways beyond the rear hanger (and possibly save some money in the process). I could either give you measurements as to how far to extend it, or just cut it to length after I install it.
Finally, which mufflers are available in stainless (if I choose that route) and which choice will give the quitest exhaust tone?

Let me know.

[ 10-24-2002, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: DoughBoy ]

·
Registered
18 Posts
I recently bought a 2.25" magnaflow exhaust off of Yodude and I have been very happy with it. It fit perfect and sounds great! Couldn't be more happier.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts