Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I just wanted to make a quick post, letting all of you know, we have changed our name. We are longer YoDude Performance. We are now TruBendz Technology. Still the same guys, with the same products.

The name change came about this past month for several reasons, one reason should be pretty obvious, LOL. Anyhow, please pass the word along and feel free to update any signatures.

Also, stop by and check out the website. We've got all our exhaust kits listed and updated. However, not all pictures are up yet, its been pretty busy this past few weeks, but we'll have them up soon.

Have a great day guys

Josh
TruBendz Technology
http://www.trubendz.com
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
i e-mailed you a question but it was not deliverd. i forgot what my question was. it was something about the exhaust. oh yeah. does your exhaust have ovalized holes in your flanges? i want to mate one of yor zx3 catbacks to by svt flex. also does the tube bottelneck by the flange?

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
good call on the name change.
the word "technology" sounds a little more professional than "dude."

Nate

·
Registered
168 Posts
I agree with NewGuyMax. Will those of us that have your exhaust be getting new stickers to put on the ride or do we have to pay for a new sticker?? Thanks and i love the exhaust.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we still havnt had any new stickers made up.
but when we do (in afew weeks), i'll make a post and have all of those that want new stickers send me an e-mail with name and address.
LOL, please dont send any e-mails yet, i'd like to get them all at once.

as for sounds and pics. i've already got a file of them, ready to list. and we always continue collecting more. its just a matter of time, to make the new section of the website. we've come along way with our website these past two months, we still have alot more planned too.
they will be listed soon.

have a great day guys

·
Registered
242 Posts
I'll kinda miss the YoDude name.
Who could forget that?

Just a line to say thanks for my flex back system.It's a perfect fit on the sedan.
Good luck with the new name.

rich

1 - 9 of 9 Posts