Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I have wonderous butt cheeks
8,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, tell me what's wrong with this picture (actually, its totally right, not wrong. What was I thinking?) When my gf and I first started dating, she hated Focuseses. Now she proudly sports this on her 2004 CRV.
Awesome.

·
8,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That crv looks fast, slow it down!
Don't hate. It's actually pretty quick (relatively speaking). Handles like a weeble-wobble, but the speed is decent. If only there were more parts available for it.
The point is less that its a CRV, but more that my gf put a FocusSport sticker........on her Honda.

·
Franklin's My Friend!
1,089 Posts
that's awesome! funny, the back of the crv resembles the focus at night from far away

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
You know there's a TON of parts for that motor right? It's a freegan Honduh. Somebody has something for those cars

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Yah the Escape has a Zetec in it but you don't see a bunch of people fixing those up either. The CRV and Escape are want to be SUV's for house wives that want to be able to see over the car infront of them cuz it makes them feel more secure while driving a roll over death trap. Sorry got carried away, but it is true. I would love to see someone take an AWD Zetec Escape slam it down to a none roll over height and make it a runner. Now that would be unique, maybe even put a FS/VF supercharger on it, that would be cool. woops got off topic agian. BTW tell your GF she is cool for putting the sticker in the window.

·
8,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Unfortunately, this isn't the AWD CRV. Its only FWD. And I know its a Honda, but no parts for this engine. There is an AEM CAI, and some cam gears, but that's pretty much it. No the sweet thing to do would be to take an AWD CRV (CRVs are based on the Civic platform I guess) and take the body off and plop a Civic body onto it, then drop the SOB. Whammo, AWD Civic.
Of course its probably impossible to do, but it'd be cool if you could.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
The Escape has a 3.0 Duratec V6
. Thought you might wanna know. Hey Randy if listening, working on anything for those motors
(sorry to take the thread away).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts