Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
altho this is borderline OffTopic material, i thought i'd post here anyway:

http://www.youremblem.com/catalog/

• Youremblem.com provides you with professional ways to make your car truly personal. Just choose a word or initials that reflect who you are and send in your order. In a few days you'll receive your custom order of letters that are just like the ones manufacturers use for car names and models. We'll give you instructions for how to apply the letters so your car is unique.
• If you've customized your exhaust for higher performance, add the letters HPE for "High Performance Exhaust" after the car name.
• In love? JFE says "Jennifer for ever" on the back of your car.
• Professional looking letters--just the same as the manufacturers use.
that could be fun

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts
nice hmmmm...

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
after the engine is done, im definitely giving them a call

but no time before then, because that is just rice-a-roni

·
Banned
6,369 Posts
I just realized they are kinda big and having such a long series of words would look weird.

I think I'll just go to the autoparts store and see if they have any smaller ones there.

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
I just realized they are kinda big and having such a long series of words would look weird.

I think I'll just go to the autoparts store and see if they have any smaller ones there.
yeh i just checked it out too, dont really like the shape and color of them...either cut my own or have em CNC'ed at my dad's plant

-chris

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
i like the idea... i might buy something. i didn't see an option for different fonts though... i don't really care for the font shown on the website.

·
I'm the 'intellectual' here
4,225 Posts
The font on the website is not cool at all. If they were to make letters in the 05 styling I would be on it like Courtney Love on cocaine covered money.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts