Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, I'm new to forums as this will be my first post. First off, I have owned a 2001 SE for going on 4 years now. I was 16 when I got the car. I had no desire to own it, but got tired of looking for what I wanted. Needless to say, as most, I fell in love with it after owning it.
4 years later, I have purchased a 2003 ZX3 2.0 Zetec. The motor and car have 184,xxx miles. I need to replace a pulley on the car and figure out why my battery light is staying on. But those are fairly easy issues.
Now let's get to the good stuff. The car right now has a 4-2-1 header set up, intake, and exhaust work. It is lowered on some sort of springs. I have decided to take this car and make it into what I wanted the SE to be, except I wanted a hatch platform.
I am taking the turbo route. Any of you all running the FSWERKS turbo kit on a 2.0? If so, please leave some comments in the thread.
I am also considering buying Eagle forged pistons and Rods. Leave comments on those as well. Clutch will be upgraded, and also the diff.
I'm not too knowledgeable on what a diff really is, if somebody could also leave some information on that as well.
Any more comments/advice would be appreciated. Thanks you all!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts