Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Looks like you got everything fixed! Looks awesome! And your new Euro bumper looks great!
I want ST170 Rims.

·
Registered
361 Posts
All fixed!

Looks sharp.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i still need
<ul type="square"> [*]euro side markers [*]euro grill [*]euro hood lock asy [*]st170 fogs [*]install euro lip [/list]
oh and i almost forgot! i need a springs. i got 11 1/4 inch of clearence on the front bumper

·
Registered
204 Posts
Looking sexy, keep it going!

·
Registered
446 Posts
One more thing, she needs some drops dude. Other than that

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,009 Posts
I like your car better than mine!
And mine is brand new!

Looks great man, the ST170 front bumper looks incredible! You definitely need the ST170 rear to match it though.

Keep up the good work!

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
i still need
<ul type="square"> [*]euro side markers [*]euro grill [*]euro hood lock asy [*]st170 fogs [*]install euro lip [/list]
oh and i almost forgot! i need a springs. i got 11 1/4 inch of clearence on the front bumper
what will the lip do to the clearance?

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the lip is 2 3/4 wide so it will bring me down to 8 1/2 inch if i am thinking right and then the eibach pro kit from dtd! will make it 7 inch i think

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
HOLY [censored]! HAVING TOO MUCH GUN METAL ON THE CAR STILL MAKES THE CAR LOOK GOOD! YOU SHOULD ENTER YOUR CAR IN A CAR SHOW...YOU WILL WIN MOST DEFINITELY AS ALL THE JUDGES WILL LOVE YOUR CAR!!!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HOLY [censored]! HAVING TOO MUCH GUN METAL ON THE CAR STILL MAKES THE CAR LOOK GOOD! YOU SHOULD ENTER YOUR CAR IN A CAR SHOW...YOU WILL WIN MOST DEFINITELY AS ALL THE JUDGES WILL LOVE YOUR CAR!!!
are you serious? it just a focus. i have seen 10 times better

·
Registered
727 Posts
are you serious? it just a focus. i have seen 10 times better
I think he's pulling your leg, actually both of them...

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
One mod at a time boys and girls.

·
Registered
393 Posts
OMG that looks like crap!!! J/K man the car looks great i really like the st170 front.....

1 - 20 of 38 Posts