Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Looks like you got everything fixed! Looks awesome! And your new Euro bumper looks great!
I want ST170 Rims.

·
Registered
361 Posts
All fixed!

Looks sharp.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i still need
<ul type="square"> [*]euro side markers [*]euro grill [*]euro hood lock asy [*]st170 fogs [*]install euro lip [/list]
oh and i almost forgot! i need a springs. i got 11 1/4 inch of clearence on the front bumper

·
Registered
204 Posts
Looking sexy, keep it going!

·
Registered
446 Posts
One more thing, she needs some drops dude. Other than that

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
i still need
<ul type="square"> [*]euro side markers [*]euro grill [*]euro hood lock asy [*]st170 fogs [*]install euro lip [/list]
oh and i almost forgot! i need a springs. i got 11 1/4 inch of clearence on the front bumper
what will the lip do to the clearance?

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the lip is 2 3/4 wide so it will bring me down to 8 1/2 inch if i am thinking right and then the eibach pro kit from dtd! will make it 7 inch i think

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
HOLY [censored]! HAVING TOO MUCH GUN METAL ON THE CAR STILL MAKES THE CAR LOOK GOOD! YOU SHOULD ENTER YOUR CAR IN A CAR SHOW...YOU WILL WIN MOST DEFINITELY AS ALL THE JUDGES WILL LOVE YOUR CAR!!!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HOLY [censored]! HAVING TOO MUCH GUN METAL ON THE CAR STILL MAKES THE CAR LOOK GOOD! YOU SHOULD ENTER YOUR CAR IN A CAR SHOW...YOU WILL WIN MOST DEFINITELY AS ALL THE JUDGES WILL LOVE YOUR CAR!!!
are you serious? it just a focus. i have seen 10 times better

·
Registered
727 Posts
are you serious? it just a focus. i have seen 10 times better
I think he's pulling your leg, actually both of them...

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
One mod at a time boys and girls.

·
Registered
393 Posts
OMG that looks like crap!!! J/K man the car looks great i really like the st170 front.....

1 - 20 of 38 Posts