141 - 160 of 192 Posts

·
mani i love dongs
7,048 Posts
all cleaned up and in numerical order!!

·
Registered
11,368 Posts
I planned on sportin' the JCM plates at this weekend's autox, but plans may change. If not, I'll definitely be sportin' at Infineon next month :D

·
mani i love dongs
7,048 Posts
man, already bashin on the new 2.3L

·
Registered
11,368 Posts
Thanks!!! Yeah, I bought the beast to tear it up. I think I'll park it for a couple weeks. She's got some work planned before Infineon :evilgrin:

·
Shik 2.0
2,307 Posts
Can I get dibs on #17? Looks like this thread has been dead 7 months.. but I wanna get in on the fun before the summer comes! I heard there are some fun track events here in town.

·
Registered
244 Posts
When the Pumpkin is broken I take the SVTF to the NASA events and use the same number, 97, so as to minimize confusion with timing and scoring (or maximize it, I'm not sure which way it works out).

Mostly just wanted to mention it so we don't wind up with two #97 Focii in AZ.

Painters tape has been working so far.

This:

sometimes replaces this:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #157 (Edited)
BOWERSdaAZIAN said:
Hey josh, think i can be Number #34 ?
Front page updated to reflect your newly assigned number! You'll have to post some pics when you get the number plates done for the car! I know the "#34" car can't wait to see some track time!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
Slartibartfast, shikatoi, & FocusSTGuy; your numbers are all assigned and updated too! Be sure to post any pictures you have of your cars with numbers...especially track pictures with numbers...even if it is painters tape! :lol:

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
JCMRacing #37 said:
You'll have to post some pics when you get the number plates done for the car! I know the "#34" car can't wait to see some track time!
Totally! You know a good place to get vinyl numbers to put on those magnetic number plates?

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Oh and there are a couple of Time Attacks going on here @ Sandia and Arroyo Seco. If i can get a tow vehicle/trailer ready im totally going to represent JCM racing!!!

141 - 160 of 192 Posts